Although commercial auto is only one method of delivering goods and services it is the fastest and the least expensive for present-day demand. However, man has come a long way. way from the invention of the single wheel.
- The first 2-wheeled cart dated back to 3000 B.C. carried goods and people to market, for entertainment of the chariot races, and for the necessity of war.
- The horse and buggy was the ideal method of simple transportation for centuries until the invention of the steam engine.
- During the early 1900s, ice was delivered by horse and wagon and was a luxury only for the rich. "Ice harvesters" as they were called, brought tons of ice from icy lakes in the winter and stored in ice houses for the coming summer.
- Milk delivery was popular post war world 2 but declined after the invention of the refrigerator and the super-market.
- "Rolling stores" popped up in rural sections in the 1940s. In the form of a customized delivery truck, this store on wheels was suitable for farm families to conveniently purchase weekly groceries and supplies without the expense of traveling far into the next town or city.
Today, delivery is used often in our daily lives. From heavy cargo to a local diaper service, delivery is profitable and the success of this industry comes by way of planning and cost-effective strategies. Insurance risk management is a method to help fill in gap exposures to make way for the goals of your business.
AGIS | PO BOX 448 | MAGNOLIA, TX 77353
# OF VEHICLES INCLUDING TRAILERS & Drivers:
If more than 1 vehicle or drivers, list info in notes section or send declaration pages to firstname.lastname@example.org
TYPE OF COVERAGE REQUESTING:
Add NOTES you want the specialist to consider:
A.G. Insurance Solutions and Truckers-A Love Story
Our commitment to the commercial auto industry is rock solid. By offering carriers specializing in coverage for all truckers, we make your road-trips easy.
For over 30 years, trucking was my fathers' livelihood and he was the best in his specialty. So to partner-up with expert carriers at affordable rates, ready to take your business to the roads, is what we deliver. If he's not pleased, we aren't doing our job. Cheers to the trucking industry and for those owner/operators who care and love what they do.